BlindMoth2 BlindMoth2

Fucking awesome

That ruled! I really hope you continue this series and get recognised.

BlindMoth BlindMoth

Cool

That was fucking awesome, but too short... Make more!

Alphin the Spooky: Ep. 2 Alphin the Spooky: Ep. 2

Excellent

Great animation :D I really enjoyed it, it's a definite improvement over the first Alphin. Pro Tip Newgrounds: Stop putting shit on your front page and put up stuff like this. OH WOW BOOBS BUTT OR SHOULDER, WOW I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER FEMALE GUESSING GAME. No offense meant but seriously, give the lesser known authors a chance.

professor-fate responds:

Thx. Agree=many

TANG'D TANG'D

:D

A magnificent masterpiece from the master of masterful flash himself.

-SPIRITI- step II -SPIRITI- step II

Very Well Done

It's a breath of fresh air to see an original style of animation on NG. People have to understand that flash is a medium for conveying animation and it does not necessarily have to be drawn in it. The animation was brilliant, well done. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this in the future.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Oh god yes.

That was the funniest animation I have seen in a long, long, long, long time. Original, and funny as hell. Thank you for making this.

Rape Bus Rape Bus

Fascinating!

That was indeed an excellent documentary of the largely unknown world of the rare non-consentual omnibus!

Faketrix 3 Trailer Faketrix 3 Trailer

Hehehe

I like it when a fighting animation is well made, and can poke fun at itself. Excellent... One of the few useful trailers I have seen. I want to see the full version now!

-COPS- -COPS-

...

The movie itself was ok, but it's funny that if it weren't for the cops, you probably wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't have a computer to make flash movies with.

Chevalier Maurice Chevalier Maurice

haha... yeah i'm serious with the ratings

It wasn't bad, except I can hardly understand french! The entire thing could have been touched up, but good work anyway.