Rescue: mild hell Rescue: mild hell

Nice

I really enjoyed this, it's also creepy as well... I enjoyed it

The Dancing pig The Dancing pig

Hahahah

Not too bad, it was pretty funny, nice use of physics there, but the music didn't loop very well.

Magnet Fight! Magnet Fight!

DUDE WHOA

Best fucking game ever. Sexy graphics, original music and gameplay, and a really creative puzzle mode. To the reviewers that claimed the game was too hard: LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT, I FINISHED THIS GAME IN A DAY. Fucking goons.

Merail 2: Sands of Time Merail 2: Sands of Time

Better than the first one

You know, that was pretty good. I took a look at the first one and you've definitely improved. There's a continuity error in that when you visit the ice mountain again after that person is killed, he's alive there. Just thought you should know.

GreenPhat responds:

Merail mentions that in the beginning, it's a time thing. Just thought you should know.

DNA clock teaches tweens DNA clock teaches tweens

Good work

Normally I don't vote 5 on "tutorial" movies, but hey, I wanted this one to survive because I also fucking hate shape tweens, especially when they don't work.

And they don't work 99% of the time.

The quest of Jeff The quest of Jeff

Shows potential

Like a lot of stuff I see on NG, the engine is great but the game itself could be much better. You obviously worked a bit on this, and I have to say that you did a good job, but it could have used far better graphics. I look forward to seeing your work in the future.

Choose your own adventure Choose your own adventure

NICE,,,

Don't worry about b0nkster, he's a fat cunt who likes to give everyone low marks because it makes him feel powerful. Anyway NICE FUCKING WQORK WORMLKS IODU92

By the way, b0nkster (hhahahaha what a gay name) the word is CRUCIFIXION, not CRUCIFICATION. Ass.

Jungle Cock: The Game Jungle Cock: The Game

:D

Best Ever. BEST EVER. BEST EVER

yse
NO DADDY PLEASE STOP NO

flying into the sun flying into the sun

kjhkj